Secure by design
We build it right the first time.
the Internet of Our THings
You want to play in our sandbox.
When the road is the journey.
When it all just clicks.
Pleased to meet you
Platform as Powerhouse
Tools for Safeguards and Enhancements
SUCC∃SSOR® Enterprise CMS allows companies to deliver all the information their clients want and need on an integrated platform, includes SCIAN® Conversation Engine, SCIAN® Search, SCIAN® Localization, SCIAN® Credsourcing, SCIAN® Data Labyrinth, SCIAN® PersonAuthentication, SCIAN® 3-Clicks, SCIAN® Directories, SCIAN® Calendar, SCIAN® Scattered Clouds
SCIAN® Search enables companies and users to first search the company’s information, then the local community information, and then the world, finally presenting the closest solutions to your online quest, includes SCIAN® Search, SCIAN® Directories, SCIAN® Localization, SCIAN® 3-Clicks
SCIAN® Protection Suite keeps you in control of your information, privacy, security, safety, access and authentication, includes SCIAN® PersonAuthentication, SCIAN® Credsourcing, SCIAN® Data Labyrinth,
SCIAN® Scattered Clouds
At the core of our design
is a new approach to the Internet experience, treating each event as a unique conversation between the individual user and the entire digital world of information and other individuals they are in contact with. To do this, we use the very architecture of the Internet itself to enhance and improve the way our technology interacts with the rest of the digital world.
Our team are experts at working with and scaling technology for systems with millions of users and hundreds of millions of daily transactions.
Our technology has been built by innovating and combining millions of hours of dedicated programming from Open Source Software communities around the world with our own code to provide more reliable and better hardened platforms, capable of quickly scaling to these levels and beyond.
1. Peter Dale, Ph.D. Chairman Dr. Dale previously helped build a $150 million Canadian private real estate development company operating in Canada and the US. Dr. Dale is currently a licensed mortgage broker and lender, and is a Member of the Trust Institute of the Institute of Canadian Bankers.
2. Geoff Davidson Chief Executive Officer Mr. Davidson’s technology background spans educational, salesforce automation, financial planning, internet and enterprise database applications and platforms. Mr. Davidson was involved in the introduction of debit cards in Canada in the 1990’s, and is best known in the Open Source and Enterprise Technology communities for his tenure as CEO of PostgreSQL, Inc. from 1999 through 2005. In addition to a strong technology background, Mr. Davidson is a well known authority whose work on organizational, sales, operational and training effectiveness are referenced in leading professional journals and best practices publications.
3. Tom Lockhart Chief Information Officer Mr. Lockhart designed the database scaling topology for the .info and .ORG gTLD domain registries and servers. A principal developer and leader of the PostgreSQL development team for six years, Mr. Lockhart developed SQL language support, backend features such as outer joins, and documentation enabling PostgreSQL to achieve prominence in the open source and commercial world. Additionally, he developed the data network and data handling system for NASA’s original global GPS ground tracking network.
4. Jean Hervieux Chief Business Development Officer During his successful career, Mr. Hervieux has held several executive and senior sales, business development, marketing and general management positions with National and International Financial Services companies such as D+H, Tour+Med, Preferred Benefits Alliance/DMC Solutions (Assurant Solutions), Sigma Assistel (Desjardins Financial Services), Aon Direct Group, Bank of Montreal and CIBC.
5. Michael Iseyemi, B.Sc, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA, ABCP Chief Security Officer Mr. Iseyemi has earned worldwide respect and a reputation for success with his unrivaled and unique expertise in Technology, Cyber Security, Identity Theft Protection, Risk Management, Personal Privacy Practices and Online Safety. As a founding member of the PCI Security Standards Council, Mr. Iseyemi participated in establishing standards and practices for advancing the payments safety and reliability we all have come to trust and depend on when using our credit and debit cards. He is a recognized thought leader on business systems and continues to promote industry leading best practices for data collection, management, access and control through regular involvement in industry events as a speaker, panel member and resource to others.
6. Charles Dilba, C.A. Chief Financial Officer Mr. Dilba specializes in Canada and United States tax as well as corporate financial governance.
7. Norman Dale, Ph.D. Director of Research Dr. Dale is a professional mediator, planner and ecologist. A recognized specialist in forging respectful relationships between First Nations and other organizations, Dr. Dale’s contributions include numerous successful projects aligning community and cultural priorities with the business and societal interests of resource companies and government agencies (see www.rapport-consensus.com)
8. Heather Kohler Chief Creative Officer A design & communications professional with better than 15 years of experience and success starting as an Art Director with Chicago advertising firm Kennedy and Associates, Ms. Kohler is a member of The Society of Graphic Designers of Canada, and owner of and Creative Director for Art and Science Design.
9. Jennifer Pikk Director of Human Resources A Certified Human Resources Leader with expertise in organizational effectiveness, recruitment, coaching, employment legislation and policy development. Mrs. Pikk has held HR positions in a wide variety of industries including software development, retail, manufacturing and distribution. Mrs. Pikk is also a member of the Human Resources Professional Association (HRPA).
News & Articles