Secure by design
We build it right the first time.
the Internet of Our THings
You want to play in our sandbox.
When the road is the journey.
When it all just clicks.
791 Technologies is a Business Solutions Provider. We create high value solutions to deliver greater opportunities by leveraging Open Source technologies, enhancing security at every layer through tight authentication controls.
Our product design is the building block of our software stack. Using a modular approach strategy, we develop client solutions with cognitive capabilities by design, bringing added simplicity to complex solutions. We focus on exceeding requirements for PCI, GLBA, HIPAA and other data protection standards to satisfy regulatory requirements in managing e-commerce transactions related risk.
Using Open-source Database systems, software and programming languages such as PostgreSQL, Django and Python, 791 Technologies can now meet or exceed many of the market’s current needs.
The Internet is not providing the safety, security, privacy or control necessary to protect personal, business, and financial activities. Digital consumers are becoming increasingly disloyal to sites and applications requiring multiple identities, passwords, and updates simply to retain an already inadequate value proposition.
791Technologies Limited was created to resolve a combination of trust issues and problems faced by the ever more sophisticated and demanding digital consumer.
We build platforms, utilities and apps designed for:
Products & Services
At the foundation of our technology is a singular focus on unequaled security. 791Technologies™ Security Digest includes secure configuration defined and deployed for the application, frameworks, application server, web server, database server and platforms.
The demand for digital identity and authentication solutions is constantly expanding and there has been, over the last several years, a resurgence in the quest to find better and more robust solutions in that very specific space. Studies show that we typically log into 10 sites a day. These sites hold our most important data and yet we are left on our own to generate secure and unique passwords across 40 to 50 sites in total. Who can remember all of these passwords? How many of us use the same password for multiple sites? The model is clearly broken.
791 Technologies™ PersonAuthentication®
Our North American veteran team of internet software pathfinders and financial services pioneers has introduced or advanced many of the most recognizable internet technologies and related software platforms since before the publication of one of the first internet protocol specifications, DARPA’s RFC 791 in September 1981.
Some of our team’s previous projects and accomplishments include:
The Advisory Board
Enterprise IT Architecture Advisor
Master Certified IT Architect, Bruce was founder, President, and Chief Technology Officer of Adaptive Tutoring Systems, Inc., a full solution vendor of distance education products and services
Nelson Ko, M.A. Sc, P. Eng, B.A. Fine Arts
Web and mobile app developer, with a focus on crowdsourcing, Nelson has several projects including the website tillchecker.com.
David Sussman is CEO at Valcor, a business restructuring and capital acquisition firm with Licensees in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom servicing small and midsize companies.
David also delivers complex corporate workouts and capital acquisition projects while driving strategy and new ventures. As a leading influencer in the SMB community, David frequently serves as a panelist for the SBA, SCORE and Executive Associations. He’s also been interviewed on major television news shows (including Fox Business Network and CNN/Money), newspapers and magazines including the Los Angeles Times, The Washington Post, Entrepreneur Magazine and others. He also hosts the “SMB Roundtable,” a radio show with a worldwide audience. He interviews outstanding leaders and policymakers about timely issues the small and medium business communities are facing.
Robert E. Johnson II, CPA
President & Owner of Sabre Financial Group LLC, a management consulting firm that provides financial advocacy and sustainability for small business clients. Through a national network of partners and affiliates, Sabre provides capital acquisition, business restructuring and debt mediation solutions that allow small businesses to avoid costly litigation and to secure the financial flexibility needed to grow and to thrive.
1. Peter Dale, Ph.D. Chairman Dr. Dale previously helped build a $150 million Canadian private real estate development company operating in Canada and the US. Dr. Dale is currently a licensed mortgage broker and lender, and is a Member of the Trust Institute of the Institute of Canadian Bankers.
2. Geoff Davidson Chief Executive Officer Mr. Davidson’s technology background spans educational, salesforce automation, financial planning, internet and enterprise database applications and platforms. Mr. Davidson was involved in the introduction of debit cards in Canada in the 1990’s, and is best known in the Open Source and Enterprise Technology communities for his tenure as CEO of PostgreSQL, Inc. from 1999 through 2005. In addition to a strong technology background, Mr. Davidson is a well known authority whose work on organizational, sales, operational and training effectiveness are referenced in leading professional journals and best practices publications.
3. Tom Lockhart Chief Information Officer Mr. Lockhart designed the database scaling topology for the .info and .ORG gTLD domain registries and servers. A principal developer and leader of the PostgreSQL development team for six years, Mr. Lockhart developed SQL language support, backend features such as outer joins, and documentation enabling PostgreSQL to achieve prominence in the open source and commercial world. Additionally, he developed the data network and data handling system for NASA’s original global GPS ground tracking network.
4. Jean Hervieux Chief Business Development Officer During his successful career, Mr. Hervieux has held several executive and senior sales, business development, marketing and general management positions with National and International Financial Services companies such as D+H, Tour+Med, Preferred Benefits Alliance/DMC Solutions (Assurant Solutions), Sigma Assistel (Desjardins Financial Services), Aon Direct Group, Bank of Montreal and CIBC.
5. Michael Iseyemi, B.Sc, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA, ABCP Chief Technology and Security Officer Mr. Iseyemi has earned worldwide respect and a reputation for success with his unrivaled and unique expertise in Technology, Cyber Security, Identity Theft Protection, Risk Management, Personal Privacy Practices and Online Safety. As a founding member of the PCI Security Standards Council, Mr. Iseyemi participated in establishing standards and practices for advancing the payments safety and reliability we all have come to trust and depend on when using our credit and debit cards. He is a recognized thought leader on business systems and continues to promote industry leading best practices for data collection, management, access and control through regular involvement in industry events as a speaker, panel member and resource to others.
6. Charles Dilba, C.A. Chief Financial Officer Mr. Dilba specializes in Canada and United States tax as well as corporate financial governance.
7. Norman Dale, Ph.D. Director of Research Dr. Dale is a professional mediator, planner and ecologist. A recognized specialist in forging respectful relationships between First Nations and other organizations, Dr. Dale’s contributions include numerous successful projects aligning community and cultural priorities with the business and societal interests of resource companies and government agencies (see www.rapport-consensus.com)
8. Heather Kohler Chief Creative Officer A design & communications professional with better than 15 years of experience and success starting as an Art Director with Chicago advertising firm Kennedy and Associates, Ms. Kohler is a member of The Society of Graphic Designers of Canada, and owner of and Creative Director for Art and Science Design.
9. Jennifer Pikk Director of Human Resources A Certified Human Resources Leader with expertise in organizational effectiveness, recruitment, coaching, employment legislation and policy development. Mrs. Pikk has held HR positions in a wide variety of industries including software development, retail, manufacturing and distribution. Mrs. Pikk is also a member of the Human Resources Professional Association (HRPA).
News & Articles
The fine Print
Yes, the lawyers make us do this.
Terms & Conditions
Any use of this web site is subject to the following terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms it is your responsibility to leave this web site immediately.
The content of this web site is provided for informational purposes only. It is intended for residents of Canada only, and not all information is applicable to residents in all Provinces, Territories or regional areas. It is not intended to be used in place of the advice of appropriate professionals.
Always seek the advice of a qualified professional with any questions you may have regarding your personal situation and requirements. Never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have found through the use of this web site.
The 791 Technologies Limited® web site is produced, owned and operated by 7912374 Canada Limited. The entire content of this web site is protected by copyright and trademark laws. 7912374 Canada Limited and none of contributors to this web site can be held responsible, either directly or indirectly, for any harm, damage or inconvenience which might arise due to the use of this web site or from your reliance on any information provided at this web site.
The web site may provide links or references to other web sites. Links to other sources of information are provided only as a convenience to users. 791 Technologies Limited has not reviewed all of the web sites that may be linked to its web site and is not responsible for the content of any other web site linked to this web site. The presence of any link to other information does not constitute an endorsement of the linked web site and 791 Technologies Limited is not liable for any damages or injuries arising from users having access to such web sites.
At 791 Technologies Limited we are committed to protecting your privacy and take reasonable steps to do so. You can include as much or as little personal information as you may feel comfortable providing when signing up or using this web site.
791 Technologies Limited does gather web site usage information traffic patterns to help us continually develop the design and layout of the web site and to continuously improve your experience.
We will not share with any third party any personal, medical, financial or other private information about you.
We may share aggregate, non-personal, or statistical information regarding our members, visitors, advertisers and traffic patterns with other entities. We also collect non-personal information for internal use only and will not share it with third parties.
You will receive other communications requiring use of your e-mail only if you specifically request it.
We do not control the privacy policies of linked web sites and suggest contacting relevant parties controlling the web sites or accessing their on-line policies for relevant information about that data collection.
We intend to use the general content of communications, including ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques or know-how, for other purposes including developing, manufacturing and/or marketing goods or services. Your access to and use of this web site will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the respectively applicable regulations and laws of British Columbia and Canada.